You may use the website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which include complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK and any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing the site.
In using the site, you agree that you:
- will provide true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading information on any registration form or as otherwise reasonably requested by MacGregor Industrial Supplies Ltd
- will not disclose any unauthorised, false or fraudulent details
- will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any information on or via the website which is, or may be harmful, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, harmful, tortuous, racist or otherwise illegal or offensive
- will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any materials that infringe the proprietary rights of any third party including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy
If you are provided with a User ID, password or other information as part of our procedures it is your responsibility to treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party. MacGregor Industrial Supplies Ltd reserves the right to disable any User ID or password either chosen by you or allocated by MacGregor Industrial Supplies Ltd in the event that MacGregor Industrial Supplies Ltd believe you may have failed to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
You are responsible for your method of access to this website. You are also responsible to ensure that all persons accessing this website through your internet connection are aware and in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
MacGregor Industrial Supplies Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Terms under which this website is provided
Access to this site is provided on a temporary basis and we reserve the right at any time to
- withdraw or amend the service without notice
- to withdraw access to some or all of the site
- to suspend some or all of the services offered
- remove goods, featured jobs or promotions from the site
- cancel your registration and/or account without prior notice
- report any breach under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them
Presentation, pricing and availability of goods
We always aim to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices appearing on this website are accurate, but from time to time errors may occur. While we try to accurately represent the colour of an item in our photography representation of the item may be affected by the settings of the computer on which it is viewed.
Where we have made an error in the price of an item on our site we reserve the right to withdraw this item from sale at this price and present it at the correct price. If you have placed an order at the incorrect price, we will inform you of the error and give you the opportunity to confirm your order at the correct price, or cancel the order.
All items sold are subject to availability and while every effort is made to fulfil your order, products turn over very quickly in our warehouse and on rare occasions the item you require may not be available although you have received a confirmation of your order. We will advise you by email if we have to cancel your order for this reason, and no payment will be taken.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs are charged in addition to the product price and included in the total cost. Any additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the total cost.
If you are paying by credit or debit card, we will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your card upon receiving your order to ensure there are sufficient funds to settle the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until the pre-authorisation check is complete.
Linking to this website
You may link to this website according to the following guidelines. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice if we believe these guidelines are not followed.
- The link must be done in a way that is fair and legal and neither damages nor takes advantage of our reputation
- The link must not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- The website must not be framed on any other site.
- The link must be made to the home page only.